Cherizh. Sighted: Demigod/s.
Currently doing our lab report with my block friends and i dont know whether i should feel angry for this asdf project or be thankful instead because i have the chance to have a sleep over with them. Haha.
“Princess, come here.
This is your kingdom
This is where you’ll live.”
Oh, how sweet those words can be
Those words that I grew up with
From a father, my father dear
With whom, I owe my life, my everything.
"Princess, you are my princess.
No one will ever touch you.
Except your King.”
This castle that’s pink and glittery
This castle that’s so filled with majesty
With a queen that sees yet never speaks.
I should’ve brought a dream catcher with me.
"Princess, this is for your own good.
I assure you, after this,
you’ll be more beautiful.”
Many have envied
Many wished they were me
Oh if only you knew, I am very willing,
Come on now, come and rescue me.
"Princess this will be the last time- i promise
I am you King, you must follow me.”
He made me wear these things
These long gowns and other fancies
But I’m more of a beggar or a slave’s twin
For I always end up wearing, if not blankets, nothing.
"Princess, listen to me
No one shall know about this.”
I couldn’t take it no more
I couldn’t even look myself in the mirror.
For I am a Princess that is not a princess
In this world that always loved me yet I wish it didn’t.
With the moon, I held a blade
And let my bedroom be red-stained.
Farewell, all my pains and dreads
Tonight, I am freeing Princess.
To have a shopping spree at the National Bookstore.
(asdfg mom is that you?! *high hopes in the background)
1. You have the freedom to write what you want to write
2. You post things and no one would really judge you for that
3. You can have completely awesome followers
4. You can meet and befriend people beyond your continent (with no harm or real crime done because it only have an askbox not a videochatbox -if you know what i mean)
5. You can be ‘anonymous’
6. You can cry, you can be sad, (you can be bipolar)
7. You can post hate messages to some of your teachers (since most of the times, they only do the checking on facebook and twitter)
8. You can find really well-edited pictures (not like that website where people post pics (with absolutely epic descriptions) and with stars and letters that looks totally hilarious)
9. You can find articles and other stories that leave you so inspired or so dead because of excessive laughing
10. You are free to be who you are
so don’t ask me why i’ll always be here.
Goodbye for now Ilocos! :) see ya on sunny day sunday
Will be travelling out of town tonight with a teacher i’m in a (somewhat) hot blood with and with people i never talk to before. Asdfgh i would have preferred staying in Mars alone!
..but i”ve got to go. Our head teacher expects so much fro me.. so is my coach. I have no choice. Without nice topics in my pocket, i would go there and just survive and will try hard to think that if Piscine Patel (of Life of Pi) survived the endless waters of Pacific (despite the presence of a bengal tiger), i too can pass through this (alive!).
…… It’s done, and there’s nothing i can do about it. I just hope my mind would consider more all the blessings i received the whole year and not the wish that i want yet i know i don’t deserve to have.
She says she doesn’t care.. her eyes tell a different story.
I want to wander. I want to stroll in a city where lights
never fade, where it is so beautiful you can’t let your eyes blink for a second. I want to go out now.
But it’s 12:40 AM and i just can’t do that.. no. not unless peter pan comes.
Salutations to the composer of KZ Tandingan’s song Scared To Death. Really beautiful song. (Now watching PPop 2013 Awards Night)